Saturday, October 6, 2007

swinging in the trees

I totally didn't mention that these are my Socktoberfest socks!

Anyway.

I've found the solution to my photo problems! I take my knitting to school anyway, so why not photograph it on campus? It's so brilliant, its a wonder I never thought of it before. I've been going kind of crazy on the monkeys, so I keep knitting them, and the photos I am posting are ... how you say, always behind.

This is what they looked like yesterday afternoon before I went ballroom dancing.

DSC01784
Just working my way through this big ball of yarn. Monkey #2 is coming out of here, too. :)

DSC01788
Close up on the picot edge.

DSC01786
Look ma, another sock!

And I am really itching to start up Icarus, because that Malabrigo Lace is calling my name!

No comments: